< Back to full list of FAQs

I’ve often been told to call 311 with any complaints or concerns about the City of Edmonton, what is it?


311 is Edmonton’s non-emergency phone line for City government information and services. It provides residents, businesses and visitors with ease of access through a central point of contact for their city needs. It is a great way for the City of Edmonton to recognize and prioritize actions based on the number of similar complaints.

Remember, 311 does not replace 911. If you are in an emergency situation please call 911 for assistance. 


Be the first to comment

Please check your e-mail for a link to activate your account.